The browsing services we provide do not require or collect personal information (your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address(es), phone number, and credit card information). You can browse the site and take as much time as you want to look at products and services without having to submit any personal information. Even when you use our shopping cart as you browse, there is no need to submit personal customer information.
The following actions, however, do require you to actively submit personal customer information: (1) creating an account, (2) completing an order, or (3) receiving updates and site news.
- Creating an Account. You are required to create a new password-protected account to complete an order. To create an account, we require that you provide us with the following Personal Customer Information: your e-mail address (which may not be associated with another active account on our site), your first and last name, and your billing and shipping information. You will also have to create a password.
- Completing an Order. To complete an order we require you to access your password-protected account. You will access stored personal customer information and will be asked to submit additional personal customer information such as your credit card number and billing address.
- Receiving updates and Site News. You may sign up for free e-mail updates and site news. To do so, you will need to supply your e-mail address in the "Sign Up to Receive Promotions" field on the Home page. Please note that this registry is different from the account and password that you set up to make purchases. You can sign up for updates and site news whether or not you have an account.
How Secure Is My Information?
- We protect your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of credit card numbers when confirming your order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- Please protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
Book orders that require shipping are shipped on the next business day after the order is placed. You will receive an e-mail confirmation once your order has shipped. If there are any problems with the direct delivery of your book, you will be contacted by one of our representatives. Please Note: Your credit card will not be charged until your order has actually shipped.
Click here for returns